Sponsored By Assurance Exchange
Free registration is required
- Partnering the critical resources of the Assurance Toolkit with the Assurance Exchange's unique on-line Request-for-Proposal (RFP) process provides finance and accounting professionals with a powerful suite of tools. Assurance Exchange clients (CFOs, Directors of Finance, Controllers, etc.) are encouraged to use the RFP posting process to ensure that they receive the highest quality assurance provider for the right price, while the document entitled, Selecting the Best Assurance Provider, provides a detailed walkthrough of the process with important tips, templates, and best practices.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: January 09, 2012
- Length: 13 pages
- Format: PDF (943 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard