Sponsored By Copyright Clearance Center
Free registration is required
- Development of and adherence to a copyright compliance policy should be a critical part of the way your employees use and share information. However, copyright can be complex and developing a comprehensive copyright compliance policy can be a daunting task. To help make that process easier Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) has developed a list of quick tips and best practices than you can refer to when creating or revising your organization's copyright policy.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: December 01, 2011
- Length: 2 pages
- Format: PDF (398 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach
- Company Retirement Plan Checklist for Plan Sponsors