Sponsored By Copyright Clearance Center
Free registration is required
51% of knowledge workers feel if they obtain free information on the web or in print it is okay to share without checking permission. The Copyright Basics video from Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) helps ensure that this and other misconceptions about copyright don't exist at your organization. This video provides a brief and humorous look at copyright and when and why copyright permission is needed.
Most workers do not intentionally violate copyright law. They are simply unaware of their responsibilities as they go about their everyday activities, which often involve the use and distribution of published information.
In the Copyright Basics video "Jim the Librarian" offers a light-hearted insight into these and other complex copyright concepts, laws and regulations putting them in terms that are easy to understand and implement. The video is ideal for use in routine employee training, new employee onboarding programs, and posting to corporate intranet site.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: October 11, 2011
- Format: Video (Flash)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach
- Company Retirement Plan Checklist for Plan Sponsors