Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Greybeard Advisors LLC
- Accounting > Profit & Loss
- Budgeting & Planning > Business Performance Management
- Finance & Risk Management > Supply Chain
Free registration is required
In this sequel to the best-selling executive book Straight to the Bottom Line, the authors go beyond the current state of supply management and show you how to take your company to the next level. Guided by the experience of thought leaders Robert A. Rudzki and Robert J. Trent, as well as a panel of distinguished contributing authors, you'll learn the latest concepts, techniques and practices for transforming your company's supply management organization - and getting a step ahead of the competition.
Next Level Supply Management Excellence takes an in-depth look at an integrated set of next-level procurement and supply management practices that will help you obtain outstanding results. With strategies targeted at senior executives and the C-suite, as well as real-world advice and insights for practitioners, this volume tells what you need to do today to get your supply chain ready for tomorrow.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: November 14, 2011
- Length: 31 pages
- Format: PDF (753 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Profit & Loss
- Material Cost Inflation: Leveraging Price Elasticity to Execute Price Increases with Less Risk and Uncertanity
- IT Moves from Cost Center to Business Contributor - A report prepared in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers
- New Strategies in Strategic Sourcing - A report prepared in collaboration with D&B
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard