Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By UNIT4 CODA, Inc.
Free registration is required
Retailers are the ones who bear the brunt of change - whether it's a sudden variation in demand for certain product lines, alterations in tax rates, new technologies, the introduction of environmental legislation, an economic downturn or any number of other possibilities.
But, to help them cope with this relentless pressure, retailers do have two key weapons in their armory: technology and information.
* Technology allows them to improve and automate processes, drive down manual intervention and embed best practice into the business. It can help them reach more customers, service them better and sell more effectively. And it can be used to collect data on their business.
* Information - making sense of the data a retailer generates - gives retailers the clear understanding of their business that can inform decision-making and drive successful behavior.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: November 14, 2011
- Length: 16 pages
- Format: PDF (448 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard