Business Intelligence Center
CFO Alert: A Post Recession Window of Opportunity to Get Your Supply Chain (and Costs) Under Control
Sponsored By Greybeard Advisors LLC
- Budgeting & Planning > Business Performance Management
- Finance & Risk Management > Supply Chain , Expense Management
Free registration is required
As the economy shows signs of improving, senior executives are resuming the search for good ideas to fund. Prime among those ideas should be supply chain improvements and procurement transformation - which offer outstanding ROI when done well.
Is your company conducting its supply management activities in a world-class manner, across all areas of spending? Are you sure? Would you want to know how much opportunity might be available if you make a modest investment?
This concise download from industry leaders at Greybeard Advisors explains the timeliness of these questions, given the post-recession environment. It also describes an assessment and roadmapping process used by leading companies to achieve and sustain world-class procurement performance.
If you are not convinced that your company is already best-in-class in supply chain management and procurement, download now.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: January 24, 2011
- Length: 3 pages
- Format: PDF (625 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Business Performance Management
Related White Papers in Expense Management
- Gaining Control and Unlocking Value in T&E Spending
- Improving Control of Travel Spend
- How a global chemical company leveraged smarter inventory management process to optimize working capital and achieve a 27 percent reduction in on-hand inventory carrying costs
- Creating a Culture of Spend Optimization - The important role of procurement organizations in driving process improvement
- Accurately Calculate Your Total Cost of Ownership