Business Intelligence Center
Driving Profitability in Turbulent Times with Agile Planning and Forecasting: The View from the Consumer Products Industry
Sponsored By CFO Research Services
Free registration is required
- At a time when global economic uncertainty makes the need for forecasting accuracy, insight, and agility greater than ever, many finance executives in the consumer products industry believe their companies are falling short. Interviewees highlight the issues consumer products companies face in producing good forecasts in volatile times, and they provide some examples of their best practices.
Related White Papers in Budgeting & Planning
Related White Papers in Forecasting
- Adaptive Consolidation: Powerful Financial Consolidation and Reporting. All in the cloud.
- Mastering Risk with Business Forecasting
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting: Software selection guide
- CFO 360 Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting Newsletter
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting - Removing the Hurdles