Finance Transformation: How SaaS Solutions Can Deliver Strategic Insights
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2013
Time: 02:00 P.M. ET
Duration: 1 hour
Turning enterprise data into actionable insight is every CFO's hope, yet most CFOs are unable to effectively leverage existing technology to do it. An eye-opening study from KPMG LLP and CFO Research indicates that more than three-quarters (76 percent) of senior finance executives want to improve the quality of information available to management, but more than half (56 percent) struggle in this regard because of ineffective technology solutions.
In finance and in business, speed wins, but how can finance deliver the critical insights required when traditional accounting systems weren't designed to handle today's requirements? Small wonder why nearly 50 percent of senior finance executives in the study are worried their current financial systems will not be able to keep up with the rapid pace of change in their businesses.
There is a way to ease these concerns by implementing new cloud, software-as-a-service (SaaS), mobile, social and Big Data technologies. An integrated approach to these solutions provides a more complete picture of financial and operational performance, yielding immediate insights into profitable business growth opportunities.
From this Webcast, you will learn:
- What the key findings of the 2013 Intelligent Finance Organizations study from KPMG and CFO Research mean for your finance team;
- How the information needs of today's finance organizations have changed;
- Why CFOs and other finance executives must respond to these new information needs to maintain competitive standing; and
- How new technologies are redefining the finance landscape by providing real-time access to performance-based information.
The Webcast will also feature the example of AAA Northern California, Nevada and Utah (AAA NCNU), one of the largest affiliates of AAA's national federation of motor clubs, which migrated to a cloud-based finance solution. AAA NCNU has empowered its employees with access to real-time information about the company's financial performance.
The panelists for this Webcast are:
- Mike Cordova, VP and Controller, AAA NCNU
- Don Mailliard, Principal, KPMG LLP
- Mark Nittler, Vice President, Enterprise Strategy, Workday
- Moderator: Russ Banham, Senior Writer, CFO magazine