The Excel VBA for the Finance Function Webcast Series
Brought to you by CFO Learning
Packaged to give participants a robust intermediate and advanced tutorial on how to create effective macros, the two-part Excel VBA for the Finance Function Webcast Series, taught by Bill "MrExcel" Jelen, will save you 26% off the price of registering for each Webcast individually.
During the first Webcast, Excel: Intermediate VBA for the Finance Function, which is available on demand, you'll learn about methodologies to record useful macros in Excel, including:
- How to record your first macro;
- Why the AutoSum guy and the Macro Recorder guy have never met -- and how this circumstance affects macros in Excel;
- How to deal with differing number of rows of data;
- How to add a loop to a recorded macro;
- How to take code from the Web and paste it into VBA; and
- Why you should never have your uncle listed on your resume!
During the second Webcast, Excel: Advanced VBA for the Finance Function, which is available on demand, you will learn how to apply Excel VBA and macro techniques to your everyday reports, budgets, forecasts and special projects. This advanced-level Webcast, featuring step-by-step instruction from Bill "MrExcel" Jelen, gives participants the training and tools to customize and troubleshoot macros, and even create code that works with older versions of Excel.
The second Webcast in the series will show you how to:
- Make a smooth and fast transition from recording simple macros to VBA;
- Automate the creation of budget, forecasting and other finance-related reports;
- Automate the creation of pivot tables and reports;
- Troubleshoot typical macro and VBA problems -- and clean up the spreadsheet mess; and
- Use the "event" programming features that will run macros when workbooks open.
This Webcast series does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast series, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
About CFO Learning
- CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.