Excel: Intermediate VBA for the Finance Function
Brought to you by CFO Learning
Every copy of Excel running on Windows has a powerful macro language lurking behind the worksheet. Although Microsoft has provided a macro recorder, two crucial flaws with this tool cause most recorded macros to fail. This intermediate-level Webcast will show you how to change your recording settings and methodologies in order to record useful macros in Excel.
From this Webcast you will learn:
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
- How to record your first macro;
- Why the AutoSum guy and the Macro Recorder guy have never met -- and how this circumstance affects macros in Excel;
- How to deal with differing number of rows of data;
- How to add a loop to a recorded macro;
- How to take code from the Web and paste it into VBA; and
- Why you should never have your uncle listed on your resume!
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
About CFO Learning
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.