Excel: Advanced VBA for the Finance Function
Brought to you by CFO Learning
|Duration:||1 hour 10 minutes|
Move beyond recorded macros and into high gear with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to save time.
Watch your productivity soar when you apply Excel VBA and macro techniques to your everyday reports, budgets, forecasts and special projects. This advanced-level Webcast, featuring step-by-step instruction from Bill "MrExcel" Jelen, gives participants the training and tools to customize and troubleshoot macros, and even create code that works with older versions of Excel.
During this Webcast, you will learn how to:
- Make a smooth and fast transition from recording simple macros to VBA;
- Automate the creation of budget, forecasting and other finance-related reports;
- Automate the creation of pivot tables and reports;
- Troubleshoot typical macro and VBA problems -- and clean up the spreadsheet mess; and
- Use the "event" programming features that will run macros when workbooks open.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast or about the series that includes this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
Bill Jelen, MrExcelBill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
About CFO Learning
- CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business
environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters
are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.