Power Excel: Tips and Tricks for the Finance Function
Brought to you by CFO Learning
|Duration:||1 hour 30 minutes|
If you've never caught one of Bill Jelen's seminars in person, here is your chance to experience highlights from Bill's Power Excel seminar for intermediate and advanced Excel users without ever leaving your desk.
During this Webcast, Bill provides examples and works through several key techniques, including how to:
- Write effective formulas, including text formulas;
- Do a two-way lookup, both vertical and horizontal;
- Add thousands of subtotals in seconds;
- Quickly work the ins and outs of pivot tables;
- Power up your IF statements;
- Do faster filtering;
- Create perfect charts in a single keystroke; and
- Apply dozens of additional tips and tricks that allow you and your finance team to use Excel more quickly and efficiently.
During this Webcast, Bill uses Excel 2010 for demonstration purposes, but regularly points out how participants using earlier versions of Excel can produce the same results.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
About CFO Learning
- CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.