Excel: Pivot Table Fundamentals for Finance Professionals
Brought to you by CFO Learning
Pivot tables are the most powerful features in Excel. Among other tasks, these data summary tools count, total or give the average of values stored in one table or spreadsheet, and display the results in a second table -- showing summarized data. Join Bill "MrExcel" Jelen for this beginner-level Webcast that reveals essential secrets for getting the most out of pivot tables.
From this Webcast, you will learn how to:
- Use pivot tables to create summary reports in a fraction of the time required using traditional methods;
- Create your first pivot table by following an easy step-by-step demonstration;
- Use Field Settings and Report Layout to improve the appearance of the pivot table;
- Work with calculation options such as Sum, Count, Max, and Min, as well as Calculated Fields or Calculated Items;
- Take advantage of tricks for using Data Bars and Icon Sets with pivot tables;
- Find and use hidden settings to order the customers with the highest sales at the top;
- Compare two lists without using VLOOKUP; and
- Tie a pivot chart to a pivot table.
This Webcast will also walk participants through a case study that demonstrates how to take badly-shaped data and make it suitable for use in a pivot table.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
About CFO Learning
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.