Excel: Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting
Brought to you by CFO Learning
|Duration:||1 hour 10 minutes|
This advanced-level Webcast meshes higher-level pivot-table use with more sophisticated analysis tools to help finance executives reduce the time and effort it takes to close the books, manage working capital and cash flow, build and update budgets, and model forecasts using Microsoft Excel.
Taught by Microsoft MVP and CFO contributor Bill "MrExcel" Jelen, the Webcast demonstrates several new techniques and time-saving tricks to help you work through "what-if" multi-variable scenarios, as well as use data analysis tools and Excel's scenario manager.
From this Webcast, you will learn how to:
- Build topside numbers from internal metrics using multiple worksheets;
- Tie together budget P&L by month, linking to cash flows and balance sheets;
- Use parameters for days sales outstanding (DSO) and payment to vendors;
- Create "what if" scenarios for both the P&L and balance sheet;
- Use sales, inventory, and payables data to build a working capital model; and
- Build a cash flow model that helps the finance team understand the impact of vendor invoice terms.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
About CFO Learning
- CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.