Excel: Data Consolidation
Brought to you by CFO Learning
|Duration:||1 hour 10 minutes|
For senior finance executives, consolidating data is an essential component of financial reporting. This intermediate-level Webcast will show you how to unearth a variety of capabilities within Excel -- including data consolidation, subtotaling and pivot tables -- to help reduce the amount of time you dedicate to financial reporting.
You will learn how to:
- Quickly create year-over-year analyses;
- Use pivot tables to roll up daily dates to months, quarters and years;
- Summarize large amounts of data using Consolidate, subtotals and pivot tables;
- Consolidate data from multiple worksheets or workbooks into a single report;
- Use a macro to bring together data from multiple worksheets into a pivot table; and
- Use PowerPivot -- a new feature within Excel 2010 -- to compare prior actuals to future plans with a pivot table, or to handle reporting on fiscal years ending on dates other than December 31st.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
Bill Jelen, MrExcelBill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
About CFO Learning
- CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business
environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters
are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.