Power Excel: Tips and Tricks for Excel 2013
Brought to you by CFO Learning
Function: CFO, Controller, Auditor, Financial analyst, Business owner, Business unit manager, Risk manager, Other business professionals who use Excel on a daily basis
Become more productive after just one hour. If you've never caught a Bill Jelen seminar live, here is your chance to experience highlights from his Power Excel seminar -- without ever leaving your desk. Developed to include features from Microsoft's new Excel 2013, this Webcast focuses on the intermediate and advanced Excel user.
The time-saving, efficiency boosting techniques demonstrated during this Webcast will have you putting to work what you've learned the next time you open up a spreadsheet.
During this Webcast, Bill provides examples and works through several key techniques, including how to:
- Write effective formulas, including text formulas;
- Do a two-way lookup, both vertical and horizontal;
- Add thousands of subtotals in seconds;
- Quickly work the ins and outs of pivot tables, including the amazing new two-worksheet pivot tables introduced in Excel 2013;
- Power up your IF statements;
- Do faster filtering using Filter by Selection or the new Slicers in Excel 2013;
- Master the chart improvements in Excel 2013; and
- Apply dozens of additional tips and tricks that allow you and your finance team to use Excel more quickly and efficiently.
Throughout this Webcast, Bill uses Excel 2013 for demonstration purposes, but regularly points out how participants using earlier versions of Excel can produce the same results.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
About CFO Learning
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business
environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters
are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.