Using PowerPoint 2013 to Present Boardroom-Ready Financial Data
Brought to you by CFO Learning
Learn to how to use PowerPoint 2013 to transform the financial data locked away in Excel spreadsheets into professional-looking slides that C-level executives will understand and remember. During this Webcast, PowerPoint MVP Ellen Finkelstein reveals simple techniques for creating a consistent look and feel in PowerPoint, focusing on the essential message, and will even show you how to use Excel in PowerPoint.
Make your annual reports, forecasts, board presentations and business unit reports come alive by highlighting the data that matters most to your business case.
From this Webcast, you will learn how to:
- Insert spreadsheet data so it is consistent with the PowerPoint template or theme;
- Use PowerPoint's charting tools for consistency and readability;
- Use animation tools that help your audience focus on important information, avoiding "data dump";
- Use PowerPoint 2013's new chart interface and styles; and
- Insert a live Excel spreadsheet in PowerPoint; that's right, you'll be able to use Excel from within PowerPoint.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
Ellen Finkelstein is a recognized expert, speaker, trainer, and best-selling author on Microsoft PowerPoint, presentation skills, and AutoCAD. Her articles have appeared in numerous magazines, newsletters, and blogs. She is one of only 37 PowerPoint MVPs in the world, and of one only ten in the U.S. Ellen also offers coaching and consulting.
About CFO Learning
- CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business
environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters
are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.