Excel: Designing and Building a CFO Dashboard Using Excel 2010
Brought to you by CFO Learning
Function: CFO, Controller, Finance manager, Financial analyst, Business owners
This Webcast provides finance professionals with the blueprints for building an effective corporate performance dashboard using Microsoft Excel. During the Webcast, Microsoft MVP Bill "MrExcel" Jelen will show you how to:
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
- Use pivot tables with slicers;
- Create conditional formatting to mark KPIs in the traffic-light colors of red, yellow or green;
- Use dynamic labeling to indicate whether levels are good or poor;
- Show trending, as well as performance versus target comparisons;
- Group and bucket data; and
- Create an interactive interface using sliders, slicers and other tools to drill down into the metrics.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
About CFO Learning
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business
environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters
are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.