Excel: Budgeting and Forecasting
Brought to you by CFO Learning
|Duration:||1 hour 10 minutes|
This intermediate-level Webcast is your opportunity to learn how to get the most from Excel's forecasting and planning capabilities and how, with the help of an add-in, you can overcome the more challenging aspects of using Excel's scenario analysis tools.
From this Webcast, you will learn how to:
- Back into an input variable using goal seeking;
- Use pivot tables for one-variable models;
- Create dozens of what-if scenarios for two-variable models;
- Extend data tables for three-variable models;
- Use Excel's Scenario Manager; and
- Build custom Monte Carlo analyses using MrExcel's Monte Carlo Add-In.
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
About CFO Learning
- CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.