How a Shift to Industry-Specific Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Can Improve Your Company's Performance
Sponsored by WNS Global Services
Finance and accounting outsourcing (FAO) has traditionally been considered a horizontal and industry-agnostic segment of business process outsourcing (BPO). But that perception is changing. As companies' FAO requirements become more sophisticated, FAO services are becoming more specialized.
Working with service providers who understand the ever-changing regulatory and operational nuances of the industry you operate in is increasingly becoming a critical factor in improving bottom-line performance and in managing top-line performance. A key effect of the trend toward specialization of FAO services is that senior finance leaders recognize the importance of considering the following questions:
- How does verticalization of FAO services affect you?
- Are you leveraging the benefits of industry-specific FAO services?
- Does your service provider invest in understanding your industry to better manage your finance and accounting (F&A) operations and pass the benefits on to you?
During this Webcast, you will learn about:
- How industry-specific BPO can benefit your F&A operations;
- Levels of industry-specificity in FAO services; and
- Challenges of FAO and emerging best practices of providers of FAO services.
This Webcast will also feature a case study about the FAO journey of the restaurant chain Church's Chicken.
In addition, the Webcast will reveal the significance of the findings from a recent Everest Group report, The Rise of Industry-Specific F&A Outsourcing (FAO) Solutions - Focus on FAO in Retail and Airlines.
- Louis "Dusty" Profumo, CFO, Church's Chicken
- Saurabh Gupta, Vice President, Everest Group
- Krishnan Raghunathan, Chief Capability Officer, WNS Global Services
Please note that in order to participate and view CFO.com Webcasts, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with CFO Publishing and related product/service companies.
CFO and the sponsor reserve the right to limit participation in this Webcast to select audience members.