Excel: Making the Switch to Excel 2010
Brought to you by CFO Learning
Function: Any finance executive, board members, business owners, HR managers
Whether your company has already upgraded to Excel 2010, or is in the process of moving to this newer version, there are several significant changes that may still cause headaches as users become familiar with the new and enhanced features. While new functions and improvements to existing features create a more powerful tool for managing and using data, getting used to a new way of working with Excel can prove frustrating.
Join Bill "MrExcel" Jelen for a Webcast aimed at Excel 2003 and 2007 users who are looking to get a head start on, or catch up with, Excel 2010. Bill will explain and demonstrate key changes in 2010 that you can use to increase productivity, and he will offer easy-to-understand solutions to common questions about upgrading to Excel 2010.
Topics covered in this Webcast will include:
This Webcast does not currently offer the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. We invite you to stay tuned to CFO.com for future Webcasts that will offer attendees opportunities to earn CPE credit.
- Tips on using the ribbon, quick access toolbar, and backstage view;
- Pivot table improvements, such as slicers, compact view, overcoming compact view, and percent of Parent Row;
- Using PowerPivot to join two tables in a pivot table;
- Techniques to help you master the new charting engine;
- Creating amazing new business diagrams with SmartArt;
- How to create dashboards that include icon sets, color scales, and data bars;
- New functions, such as SUMIFS, AGGREGATE, NETWORKDAYS.INTL, and IFERROR;
- Publishing to the Web;
- Removing duplicates; and
- Excel's improved calculation engine.
For inquiries or complaints concerning this Webcast, please call (888) 250-5719.
About the Presenter
About CFO Learning
Bill Jelen, MrExcel
Bill Jelen, the world's foremost spreadsheet wizard, is known internationally as "MrExcel." His Web site, MrExcel.com, is the premier source for Excel tips and solutions.
CFO Learning provides targeted training and education for corporate finance
executives and their teams to help these professionals stay ahead of today's evolving business
environment. Our training is delivered online, in-person, and in self-study formats and our presenters
are leading experts experienced in providing efficient instruction to professionals.