Argyle Executive Forum is looking for subject matter experts to speak at our Chief Information Officer forum in Chicago. We’re looking for confident, driven CIO executives that can address the following during our two open panels:
Panel 1: “The Strategic IT Executive in 2018”
- How has your role evolved over the past few years? How has the availability of data impacted your role as strategic leader?
- Have you engaged in programs that leverage analytics to engage folks outside your organization, such as your customers, prospects, supply or demand chain partners?
- What are some best practices CIOs can utilize with regards to building an effective data and analytics strategy?
Panel 2: “Utilizing Data Security & Strategy to Drive the Business Forward”
- How is your organization translating data into actionable consumer insights and better decision making?
- Discuss a few best practices for prioritizing and governing investments in data analytics and insight generation.
- How are you measuring results and demonstrating ROI in the new digital context?
Gain exposure and the chance to help other CIO executives in all types of industries. Don’t miss this great opportunity to speak at our 2018 Information Technology Leadership Forum: Data strategy and Innovation in Chicago!
If interested please email: email@example.com