CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Business Performance Management
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 18 pages
Format: PDF (1263 kb)
Email this abstract
A report prepared by CFO Research in collaboration with Vertex Inc.
Sponsored by Vertex Inc.
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
Finance executives at large U.S. companies agree that they can help their companies maximize the value of business decisions, and therefore, financial performance, by incorporating tax considerations more effectively into their day-to-day decision-making. In this research, sponsored by Vertex Inc., we explore ways in which tax functions can help their companies prepare for renewed growth. In these efforts, finance teams often can act as a bridge between the technical financial reporting requirements of the tax function and the strategic considerations of business management.
- Advocating for a Responsible Approach to Tax Planning and Management
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Under Pressure
- Improving Corporate Tax Effectiveness: Trends and Technology
- Driving a More Valuable Contribution from the Corporate Tax Function--A report prepared in collaboration with Deloitte Tax LLP