CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 17 pages
Format: PDF (1181 kb)
Email this abstract
What CFOs Know about Critical Information Sharing and the Systems that Support It
Sponsored by SAP
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
Companies are rapidly growing in size, scope, and complexity, and finance executives are striving to prepare their organizations for the changes ahead. Some companies will be ready for the future; others won't be. What sets apart the adaptive enterprises from the rest? Integration, say finance executives: that is, the degree to which operating units and subsidiaries can effectively share critical business information among themselves. To find out more about the role of integration for complex businesses, we surveyed 159 senior finance executives at large North American and European companies, and we conducted six in-depth interviews.
- Best Practices in Controlling and Tracking Financial Information Electronically
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Mobility as Finance's New Imperative
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Research Summary
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Cloud Computing for Finance