CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 11 pages
Format: PDF (884 kb)
Email this abstract
Starting---and Sustaining---The Conversation on Technology Value
Sponsored by Cisco
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
How closely aligned are CFOs and CIOs on the ways in which technology can support and generate value for a company's business strategy? This report explores the key areas where CIOs and CFOs agree and, more importantly, where they diverge on issues ranging from who is calling the shots to how often they talk.
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: A Time for Change
- Maximizing the Value of Information Technology
- IT Moves from Cost Center to Business Contributor - A report prepared in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers
- IQ Matters: Senior Finance and IT Executives Seek to Boost Information Quality - A report prepared in collaboration with Deloitte Consulting LLP