CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 17 pages
Format: PDF (251 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by HP
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
Efficiency, flexibility, visibility, speed. The promises of cloud computing are many, but after all is said and done, will they actually materialize? Or disperse like vapor? In this, our second report on the corporate finance function's changing role in the management of IT functionality, we discuss senior finance executives' views on cloud computing -- and how they plan to take advantage of the new technology to drive business growth. What do CFOs see when they look up at the cloud? We interviewed more than 30 senior executives around the world to find out.
- The Next Stage in Creating the Value-Added Finance Function
- Best Practices in Controlling and Tracking Financial Information Electronically
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Mobility as Finance's New Imperative
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Research Summary