CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 17 pages
Format: PDF (198 kb)
Email this abstract
Using Technology to Drive Value for the Business
Sponsored by HP
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
This report is the first of two resulting from our research into the ways in which the corporate finance function is evolving in its management of IT functionality to drive business growth. This report discusses the types of challenges finance executives see driving the need for more-effective use of technology, and the approaches different companies are taking to ensure ever closer collaboration between finance, IT, and the business users of technology.
- The Next Stage in Creating the Value-Added Finance Function
- Best Practices in Controlling and Tracking Financial Information Electronically
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Mobility as Finance's New Imperative
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Research Summary