CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Business Performance Management
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 13 pages
Format: PDF (380 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by Genpact
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
The value of excellent process execution became more evident during the economic downturn, as companies around the world were forced to pay stricter attention to how well the business ran. Even the finance executives who report that good process execution helped their companies through the hard times recognize room for continued improvement in process execution during the expected recovery. The benefits respondents anticipate go beyond simple process efficiency and touch on core aspects of business performance management. Finance executives in this survey value the finance function's ability to develop the right metrics to guide process improvement efforts across the enterprise, as well as finance's ability to work with different business units to target enterprise-wide performance. They recognize the benefits for company performance of streamlining processes, improving connections between different processes, and improving communication between different groups.
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Cloud Computing for Finance
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: What is Next?
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: The Goal Line Is Always Moving