CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 19 pages
Format: PDF (597 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by Sun Microsystems
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
Even in good times, making the business case for IT spending is difficult. Why? One simple problem: the cost of IT is easy to quantify, but its benefits are not. This problem has only become more acute today, as companies work through months of deep economic recession. This research program explores how companies are allocating scarce resources to IT projects right now: Which projects are they choosing? How are they identifying the best prospects? And how are they successfully making the business case for IT spending while they slash costs to preserve profitability?
- Best Practices in Controlling and Tracking Financial Information Electronically
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Mobility as Finance's New Imperative
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Research Summary
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Cloud Computing for Finance