CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 16 pages
Format: PDF (475 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by Micro Focus
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
In response to the global recession, many companies have trimmed IT budgets, reduced IT staff, and reevaluated IT investments in order to maintain profitability. This research program shows, however, that companies' fundamental commitment to IT as a source of business value remains intact. We found that companies are optimizing scarce resources and preparing for the eventual economic recovery by directing investment to IT projects that will yield swift, tangible, and measurable results. Finance and IT executives, we found, are working together closely to identify such projects. By doing so, they're setting the stage for renewed collaboration and better-informed IT investment decisions in the months and years to come.
- The Next Stage in Creating the Value-Added Finance Function
- Best Practices in Controlling and Tracking Financial Information Electronically
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Mobility as Finance's New Imperative
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Research Summary