CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Business Performance Management
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 13 pages
Format: PDF (224 kb)
Email this abstract
Optimizing an Increasingly Complex Role
Sponsored by SAP
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
What does the ideal CFO do? What does he or she not do? And what should the ideal CFO do in the future? In this study, more than 350 senior finance executives weigh in with their views on the superstar CFO. Survey respondents say that the ideal CFO bears ultimate responsibility for the finance function and its results, and that he or she should work closely with other parts of the business as an adviser and process expert. But while they report strong performance among todayıs CFOs in their role as leaders of the finance function, respondents call for CFOs to spend more time and attention on performance enhancing activitiesısuch as developing business strategyıin the future.
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Cloud Computing for Finance
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: What is Next?
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: The Goal Line Is Always Moving