CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 13 pages
Format: PDF (383 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by Towers Perrin
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
Just before the U.S. financial crisis began to pick up steam in late September, CFO Research fielded a survey to finance executives to gauge their thoughts on the financial turmoil. Our respondents were prescient about the global dimensions of the crisis, expecting it to spread to world markets in short order, but unclear about its duration. The majority of finance executives attributed the crisis to risk management practices at financial institutions and, to a lesser extent, the complexity of financial instruments. This report explores finance executives' concernsıparticularly for financing and risk managementıand what steps they might take as a result of the current turmoil.
- The Superstar CFO: After the Crisis
- Transforming the CFO role in financial institutions: Towards better alignment of risk, finance and performance management
- No Stone Unturned — Strategies for Cash Management in Hard Times
- Controlling Cost in a Crisis: Sustaining Core Spending Through the Downturn
- Strengthening Supplier Relationships Through Supply Chain Finance