CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Business Performance Management
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 24 pages
Format: PDF (305 kb)
Email this abstract
From Talk to Action: Perfecting the Basics of Finance is No Longer Optional - A report prepared in collaboration with Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting, LLC
Increasingly, forward-thinking CFOs today regard financial process improvement as ongoing, not a one-off project.
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
Increasingly, forward-thinking CFOs today regard financial process improvement as ongoing, not a one-off project. The reasoning? Financial process improvement can be intertwined with compliance management, which, by definition, is an ongoing process. The costs of compliance, including support for new controls, require CFOs to find more ways to improve, streamline, and reduce the cost structure of the finance function. At the same time, CFOs must make compliance more routine for business unit leaders?and that means standardization of many finance-related activities.
- Building a More Effective Tax Function - A report prepared in collaboration with Hudson Financial Solutions
- Sarbanes-Oxley and the Boardroom - A report prepared in collaboration with Geac
- Compliance and Technology: A Special Report on Process Improvement and Automation in the Age of Sarbanes-Oxley - A report prepared in collaboration with Virsa Systems and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP