CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Business Performance Management
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 29 pages
Format: PDF (813 kb)
Email this abstract
This study identifies what CFOs in some of the world's largest companies see as the key supply chain challenges facing their organization.
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
This study identifies what CFOs in some of the world's largest companies see as the key supply chain challenges facing their organization. It also looks at the ways in which some leading CFOs are using their unique role and perspective to help overcome those obstacles and promote greater distribution and purchasing efficiencies.
- Why the CFO Cares about Post-Sales Service
- Physical Risks to the Supply Chain: The View from Finance
- CFO Research Interview with J. Bradley Johnston, CAO of Temple-Inland, and Bret Ahnell, VP and Division Manager, FM Global
- New Strategies in Strategic Sourcing - A report prepared in collaboration with D&B