CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Board Memberships
- Investor Relations
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 21 pages
Format: PDF (352 kb)
Email this abstract
Building a More Effective Tax Function - A report prepared in collaboration with Hudson Financial Solutions
Why has tax figured so prominently as a source for material weaknesses?
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
In the spring of 2006, CFO Research Services launched a study of the tax function?s priorities and challenges. Our task? To learn how tax is meeting the challenges posed by an increasingly complex, competitive, regulated, and risky business climate.
- Compliance and Technology: A Special Report on Process Improvement and Automation in the Age of Sarbanes-Oxley - A report prepared in collaboration with Virsa Systems and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Sarbanes-Oxley and the Boardroom - A report prepared in collaboration with Geac
- From Talk to Action: Perfecting the Basics of Finance is No Longer Optional - A report prepared in collaboration with Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting, LLC