The most successful companies have tightly integrated and coordinated
financial planning and analysis—characteristics that are also shared by IBP.
But because IBP breaks down silos within organizations, it also poses a
challenge for people who don’t want to cede control over their pieces of
information or discrete processes. For IBP to be successful, senior finance
leadership is crucial because today’s CFO brings along financial resources,
organizational vision, business knowledge, and financial acumen to the table.
Topics covered in this eBook include:
- Common business planning challenges for today’s CFOs
- Strengths of Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- How the best-performing companies approach financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- How technology advances have changed IBP
- The importance of CFO leadership with IBP implementation